Home Lab Update
recently I have reinstalled my homelab servers. Previously there were 2x intel nuc devices with windows server 2019 Datacentre and Standard editions installed. Now I moved to proxmox 7.2 hypervisor.
Currently I finished installing services:
- 2x hypervisors Proxmox setup as one cluster.
- pfsense as main firewall for lab environment.
- pihole as DNS server for lab.
- docker for container services.
- Nginx Proxy Manager for managing external services.
- Opnsense as additional firewall/IDS service.
- ELK stack for central log management and XDR service.
Additionally, 3 windows 10 VMs for client traffic running some common software.
Things I have to work on
- Configure fleet services in ELK stack.
- Setup PI Alert
- Setup Windows Server Datacenter for ADDS and other domain services.
- More clients vms - Linux and Windows for dedicated services
After that plan is to start posting about:
- Configuring AD services including setting up cloud shared services.
- Implementing and monitoring network in lab and also in servers and client.
Stay tuned :)